Paravel Aviator Carry-On Plus - Safari Green
- For a week’s worth of adventures
- Fits 4-7 days worth of clothes and 2-4 pairs of shoes
- Carbon-neutral—we offset all of the emissions from sourcing, assembly, shipping, and delivery and include the estimated carbon emissions of the first plane trip with the Aviator
- Made of recycled polycarbonate, recycled aluminum handles, recycled zippers, vegan leather details, and Negative Nylon lining made from 15 upcycled plastic bottles
- Features smooth, 360° double spinner wheels with carbon steel bearings, an interior compression board, a scuff-hiding textured finish, smart interior pockets, and a removable laundry bag
- Fits in most airplane overhead compartments
Length x Height x Width: 14.7" x 22.7" x 9.6" (37.3cm x 56.7cm x 24.4cm)
Weight: 8.5lb Volume: 46.6L
Use: Meets TSA carry-on requirements
Giving post-consumer plastic water bottles a second life by upcycling them into longer-lasting products–like our Negative Nylon® and Ecocraft Canvas® styles–is one key way to reduce plastic pollution.
We are a travel-inspired brand with sustainability at the core of everything we do
We believe travel can be transformative and celebrate all forms, local and far - from a trip to the park to a milestone life celebration on the other side of the world. We create impeccably designed, multi-functional, sustainable bags, luggage and accessories: companions for all journeys.
Embracing the intersection of travel and sustainability
We stand for a better future - for the world and the planet. We exist to celebrate travel, to better serve the environment, and to inspire and enable all to experience the world and leave the earth a better place worth exploring.
Our Flagship Aviator
We designed and created the world’s first carbon-neutral suitcase - our Aviator. In addition to using upcycled and recycled materials, we offset all of the emissions from sourcing, assembly, shipping, and delivery and include the estimated carbon emissions of the first plane trip with the Aviator (across the US).
100% of our products use upcycled materials.
We obsess over design, function and quality and consider every detail to use best-in-class recycled materials and components wherever possible.
We use upcycled and recycled materials in 100% of our products.
Recycled Vegan Leather
Our Partners in Accountability:
We have been certified since 2020. Climate Neutral is a nonprofit organization that works to decrease global greenhouse gas emissions. We commit to and achieve the industry-leading benchmark for brandwide carbon-neutrality.