Props 22" Carry-On w/Legs
PROPS™ 22” HARDCASE CARRY-ON
With its industry-exclusive, patent-pending leg system, the PROPS™ 22” carry-on will transform your travel experience. Its instant work surface makes layovers more productive. Its innovative legs provide you with an instant, extra luggage rack, making hotel rooms cleaner and more organized. And that’s just the advantage of the legs. PROPS also offers a curated set of design features that make it one of the most durable, flexible and effortless carry-ons available.
Features and details
- World-first, patent-pending PROPS leg system
- Lightweight yet durable polycarbonate outer hard shell
- Dual-spinner wheels with ball bearings, for smooth handling and durability
- Unique, top-lid opening maximizes packing space in the main compartment
- Interior compression packing system
- Adjustable, three-stage telescopic trolley handle
- Top, side and bottom carry handles
- YKK zippers
- TSA-approved integrated combination lock
- Expansion zipper for increased space
- 100% pure virgin” polycarbonate outer shell
- Exterior dimensions: H: 22.3 x W: 15” x 9”
- Interior Dimensions: 19.5”x13”x 9”
- Expanded exterior 22x14x11
- Expanded interior 19.5x13x19.5
- Weight of case: 8lbs 15 oz.
- Weight limit on legs: 50lb
PROPS luggage is intended for individual travel and not for any commercial use. The following warranty applies when PROPS luggage is used in a manner consistent with its intended use, and is granted to the consumer, when purchased from PROPS or an authorized reseller, the warranty applies to new luggage sold to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. A copy of the purchase receipt is required to establish coverage under this warranty.
PROPS warrants the luggage from defects in faulty material and workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase on the shell, wheels and zippers and for a period of three years for the PROPS trolley and leg system when used in accordance with weight restrictions. This warranty does not apply in instances of unreasonable use, abuse, modification, and misuse including overloading. All claims must be filed in a timely manner, not to exceed 6 months from the date of the defect.